This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Derivitec, the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Data”: means collectively all information that you submit to the Derivitec via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- “Cookie”: means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in Clause 6;
- “Derivitec”: means Derivitec Ltd of Level 39, One Canada Square, London E14 5AB;
- “UK and EU Cookie Law”: means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- “User”: means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Derivitec and acting in the course of their employment; and;
- “Website”: means the website that you are currently using www.derivitec.com.
2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Derivitec and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
3. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
4. Third Party Websites and Services
- Derivitec may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Derivitec requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Links to Other Websites
- By using this Website you may receive certain third party Cookies on your computer. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than Derivitec. Third party cookies are used on this Website for user analytics and are detailed in full below. These cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before any Cookies are placed on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Derivitec to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Website, it does enable us to continually improve our business.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Changes to this Policy
Derivitec reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
|Google Analytics||Persistent||1 year||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|